Kathy is a regular columnist for Sympatico.ca (parenting, travel and auto sections), Metro News (parenting and travel), GoodLife Magazine (parenting and travel), Dabble Magazine (travel) and ParentsCanada. She is a blogger for the Huffington Post and she also contributes to Canadian Family, More Magazine, the Toronto Star and other national publications.
Kathy’s monthly column, Funny Mummy, is available on over 25 parenting websites world-wide, such as www.kiddingaroundtoronto.ca, and www.weewelcome.ca
Kathy is a member of (PWAC) the Professional Writers Association of Canada, and is the only two time winner of their Excellence In Humour Writing Award (2006,2008). She is a member of (TMAC) the Travel Media Association of Canada
CANADIAN HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE
Canadian Living: Online
- 20 Funny Secrets from a Stay At Home Mom (Journey Book Excerpt)
- Why Doesn’t Dad Help Out (Journey Book Excerpt)
- Interview with An Ex-Supermom
- Surviving the Holidays With Children
- New Year’s Resolutions: Theirs, Not Mine
- Pal-O-Mine’s (My Real Valentines)
- The Hunger Games Take Over North Carolina
- Snips & Snails vs. Sugar & Spice
- Marry Me, BlackBerry: A Valentine’s Day Request
- A Smart Auto-Motive
- New Mom? What You Don’t Want To Expect in 2012
- Twitter 101 for Moms
- Teenagers vs. Toddlers: Which Are Worse?
- Baby Butt-lers
- Connecting at Blissdom Canada
- Parenting: The Ultimate Workout
- Talking Turkey, Eh?
- What do Dalton McGuinty and Kathy Griffin Have in Common?
- Medoc Marathon: Wine, French Bread and… Fishnet Stockings?
- Does Coffee Size Matter?
- Can You Re-Gift a Gifted Child?
- What They Don’t Teach in Babysitting 101
- Birth Order Basics
- Happy, Who’s Happy?
- Zombie Moms: Losing Sleep Over Kids at Any Age
- Tiger Mom vs. Lager Mom
- The “No Internet” Punishment: Online Rules for Out of Line Kids
- For Mommy Bloggers Your Online Reputation is Your Newborn Child
- Reasons to Have a Dinner Party (Hint: They’re Not Just for Guests!)
- Amsterdam: Land of a Thousand Bicycles
- Driving in Paris…Even Scarier Than Driving in Montreal!
- Ooh La La, Les French Moms Are Just Like Us
- Myths and Truths About Being Canadian
- Hallelujah — The Kids Are at CAMP!!
- Don’t Be a Lilly Dipper — How to Get Ahead
- Why Moms are the Real Olympians
- Harry Potter and the Educational Vacation
- Teaching Your Kids Mobile Manners
- The Dreaded Compliment: “You Look Good For…
- Are Kids Today More Expensive?
- Seven Ways to Survive Baby’s First Christmas
- Why Kids Understand Cross-Marketing Better Than You Do
- Why St Lucia Is Hot With Travelers (Heat Aside)
- Why Can I Recharge My Gadgets But Not Myself?
- Annoying Parenting Trends That Must Be Stopped
- My Love/Love Relationship With My BlackBerry
- Gone Girl…All The Way To Bermuda
- Why Every Family Needs a Mission Statement
- Lean In? How about Fall Down?
- If You Think Having Three Kids Is Hard, Try Four, Five and Six
- 5 Signs You’re Dealing with Judgey McJudgerton
- 7 Ways To Get Your Butt Out of a Rut
- Is Your Child an Odd Duck?
- Technocratic Parenting (Tips for new Mommy Bloggers)
- Board Games Your Kids Can Learn From
- Mom names baby Hashtag
- Gift Guide
- Visiting NYC With Teens
- Las Vegas, Family Style
- The ultimate ‘Hunger Games’ fan trip
- 10 perfect spots for a spring time vacation
- Extreme Summer Camps
Sympatico.ca And Another Thing
- Is Buying A Car Different For Men Vs Women?
- Are Your Kids Driving You To Distraction?
- Teacher Teacher. How Should Teenagers Learn How To Drive?
- Different View of the Buick Regal
- Not sure if you saw Cars Land story yesterday
- Talking is not listening: Teen talk tips
- OFF with the BFFs?
- Paulina Gretzky images cause a stir…again
- 10 things not to say to your kids
- Big Daddy Too Big?
The Good Life
- North Carolina The Hunger Games
- Private School Primer
- What Moms Really Want
- North Carolina Hunger Games
- Bahama Mamas
- Surf City USA
- Ladies Re-Treat
- Blue Mountain
- Lake Tahoe
- Because I Said So
- Can’t always get what you want
- Dinner Diaries
- Arsenic Hour
- Lost Libidos
- Cleanup in Aisle Five
- Numb and Number
- DVD’s Are Satan’s Toys
Thrilled Versus Proud